One of our main goals is to be able to showcase your incredible community to our brand partners. As a result, it’s important that all of your accounts are linked in your Blogist account so that you can be included in any upcoming campaigns we are casting for the The Blogist Agency.
For the future, if you change your password, Instagram handle or if there’s a technical difficulty then you will also need to go through these steps to reconnect your account.
It takes 2 seconds (we promise) but is oh so important!
Please log into your account, and make double check that all of your accounts are synced. Here is how you do that:
- Login to your Blogist Dashboard.
- If you have see this air message directing you to Reconnect Instagram then follow along
- If you have multiple accounts make sure you are linking the correct account so Dave would “Continue as Dave Kelly”
- Again, select the business account that you use for your online business.
- Verify once again the account and page you desire to link. In this example it is Dave’s test page.
- Next, enable Blogist to have access to your profile by selecting ‘yes’ to each option
- Select OK once you have linked your profile
- You will be pushed back to the Blogist Dashboard where you should see your profile and a button to fully connect your account.
- Finally you should see that your profile is fully connected by noting that the reconnect request has disappeared.